Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What Is I'm Feeling Lucky And Its Work In Google Search

Have you ever used the [ I'm Feeling Lucky ] button in Google search - What Is [ I'm Feeling Lucky ] And Its Work In Google ? Get the answer here.

Usually we are lazy to remember the links, and feel bothered to bookmark useful websites, so when we need to explore about some website, we open the Google.com, put our question or anything, and click Google Search button then Google gives us ten related results from his index/directory and frequently we click on the first result. But my point is that many of us, even don't know that there is a neighbor button in Google search that is I'm Feeling Lucky. This button is not just for computer geeks, anyone can use it.

Use of [I'm Feeling Lucky] Button In Google

In simple words I'm feeling lucky is the bypass of search result, means it directly opens the first result or website rather than showcasing search result. For example, if you directly want to open the yahoo mail from Google, then write "Yahoo login" in the search box and click on I'm Feeling Lucky, now search engine will directly open the Yahoo mail login page instead of search result.
Note: To use I'm feeling lucky button, first turn off the Google instant, otherwise it would not work.
Go to account > Visit the Search settings page > Never show instant results and Save your search preference.
This will turn off Google instant.
image | What Is I'm Feeling Lucky And Its Work In Google Search
You might like :
Get Free .Com Domain From Google
Top Google Services

No comments:

Post a Comment